As we already mentioned in the History, that the use of the processing and packaging installation Buildings was granted for free by Mrs Alexandra Papadopoulou and Mrs Anna Papadopoulou. This continues until today by the inheritors of the Papadopoulou family.
These buildings are:
1) The main Building of 1170 m2 where the olives are received,
undergo fermentation, are sorted by size, sorted for quality,
pitted and packed in large packs from 3 to 150 kgs.
2) The secondary Building of 400 m2 where packaging and
pasteurization of olives take place in jars and tins of 50 up
to 250 grams.
3) The olive oil press 450 m2 where olive oil is produced