1) Protection of the members’ production.
2) Protection of the environment and sustainability.
3) Promotion of the organic cultivation.
4) Assistance to members for all their needs for olive cultivation (fertilization, plant protection, irrigation, certification).
5) The production of energy from renewable energy sources.
6) The cooperation with universities in Greece and abroad, with research institutes, other cooperatives and professional organizations for the research on the benefits of table olives, olive oil, and all derivatives of the olive trees in general.
7) The support and promotion of agrotouristic units that promote local products and especially olive products.